Roof Inspections Baltimore
Roof Inspections can Prevent Expensive Repairs and Damage
You should have a roof inspection to assess any damage that may have occurred during the winter. The weight of snow and ice on a roof that is deteriorating can cause further damage to your roof and the interior of your home.
It is important to make sure that you keep up with the maintenance and inspections of your home. Most of the time we think everything is fine and forget about these items because everything looks problem-free. You never know what may happen from underlying problems and being protected is important to you, your valuables, and your roof.
You want to have peace of mind, protect your home, and make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
- The interior of your home may have damage from any outside roofing issues that may have occurred during the winter.
- Your attic interior may have sustained moisture, and/or rotted plywood during the winter months from the ice and snow lying on your roof.
- Your attic vents may have holes, cracks, and deterioration.
- Your roof may have missing shingles, bruising, granular loss, defects and deterioration.
- Your chimney, skylight flashing, storm collars, metal flashing, metal drip edge, valleys, and all pipe flashing need to be checked for proper seal, installation, wear, cracks, and deterioration.
- Your gutters and downspouts may have blockage and improper drainage.